1. Do I need to bring a handtruck?
Yes. Artists are encouraged to bring their own handtrucks.
2. Can I stake into the ground, or do I need to bring weights?
No staking allowed, please bring weights.
3. Where can I park my RV overnight?
Park overnight in the Callaway Building parking lot, 120 West Trinity Place (map). There are no hook-ups at this lot.
4. Do I need to check in before I start setting up?
Yes. Artists will check in at the First Church of Christ, Scientist at 446 Clairemont Ave. in Decatur. The loading pass you receive at check-in will admit you to your loading zone. Artists cannot enter the loading zone without a loading pass.
5. Will there be boothsitters?
Boothsitters are available upon request during the festival. Please call 678-615-0915 during the festival.
6. Can I bring my dog?
No, please leave your pet at home.
7. How much is sales tax?
Georgia sales tax is 7 percent. A sales tax form is included in your check-in bag.
8. Will I receive a packet in the mail?
No, you will receive an artist packet electronically two weeks before the festival.
9. Will volunteers be available for set up and breakdown?
A limited number of volunteers will be available for set up and breakdown.
10. If I am on the waiting list, can I show up the morning of the Artists Market for last-minute cancellations?
Artists must be checked in by 6 p.m. on Friday, May 27. If you are an artist on the wait list, please check with us upon arrival on Friday evening and we can let you know of any last minute space availability.
11. What if I have an emergency Friday night during set up?
Please call 404-996-7911.