1. Do I need to bring a handtruck?
Yes. Artists are encouraged to bring their own handtrucks.
2. Can I stake into the ground, or do I need to bring weights?
No staking allowed, please bring weights.
3. Where can I park my RV overnight?
Park overnight in the Callaway Building parking lot where you check in, 120 W. Trinity Place (map). There are no hook-ups at this lot.
4. Do I need to check in before I start setting up?
Yes. Artists check in at the First Church of Christ, Scientist located 446 Clairemont Ave. in Decatur. The loading pass you receive at check-in will admit you to your loading zone. Artists cannot enter the loading zone without a loading pass.
5. Will there be booth sitters?
Booth sitters are available upon request during the festival. Please call 678-263-6148 during the festival.
6. Can I bring my dog?
No, please leave your pet at home.
7. How much is sales tax?
Georgia sales tax is 7 percent. A Georgia sales tax form will be sent to you via email.
8. Will I receive a packet in the mail?
No, you will receive an artist packet electronically two weeks before the festival.
9. Will volunteers be available for set up and breakdown?
A limited number of volunteers will be available for set up and breakdown.
10. If I am on the waiting list, can I show up the morning of the Artists Market for last-minute cancellations?
Artists must be checked by 6 p.m. on Friday, May 25. If you are an artist on the wait list, please check with us upon arrival on Friday evening and we can let you know of any last minute spaces.